1. On receipt of the registration form, attendees will be sent an email
confirming their booking & attendance at the event.
2. Replacement of a attendees by another individual will be accepted at
no extra charge provided a written request is received by the events team
at gulf Conferences Ltd no later than 48hrs before the event.
3. Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the event
manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Failure to do so may result in
being charged the full amount.
4. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Organisers and are
subject to the following conditions:
• For cancellations made 8 weeks or more prior to the event date
a refund will be issued minus a 30% administration fee.
• For cancellations made 4 - 8 weeks prior to the event date a refund
will be issued in the form of a credit note, minus a 30% administration
fee, to be redeemed at another event with Gulf Conferences LTD, which must
occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit.
• For cancellations within 4 weeks or less of the conference 100%
charges will apply and no refund or credit will be given.
5. Non-Attendance without notification to the event manager will not qualify
as an automatic cancellation and will incur 100% charges.
6. The Organisers reserves the right to change dates or venue at any given
time, giving as much notice as possible to all signed participants.
7. In completing and submitting a signed registration form to gulf Conferences
Ltd you accept responsibility for the prompt payment of all properly issued
invoices and liability for their payment.
8. A 100% payment is required within 15 days of a booking. All payments
must be received within 15 days of receipt of this form or issue of invoice
9. All monies payable must be received and cleared by the stated due dates.
Payment must be made in full regardless of attendance at the event.
10. All monies payable must be received and cleared before your organisation
may be included in any marketing collateral and press releases.
11. In completing and submitting this registration form to the Organisers
World Scholarship Education Program you indicate your awareness and acceptance
of these Terms and Conditions.